Update 10 January 2022
Given the escalation of COVID in the community, we would like to let you know that we are open for business as usual and update you on how we are continuing to keep our customers and staff safe.
Before our technicians enter your home or business premises, they will check with you that there are no active COVID cases nor anyone in isolation. We would already have asked this question, but that could have changed since we confirmed the job.
Our technicians wear masks and gloves when interacting with you onsite, when carrying out any internal work, and at any time where they cannot physically distance.
There is minimal contact in our warehouse and office. At the moment, any of our Admin staff who can work from home are currently working from home. During this difficult period, our Field Team come into the warehouse only when they need to replenish supplies and when they do, they wear masks and sanitise their hands before entering the premises.
Check out our COVID video on this page or speak to one of our friendly team for more information.
COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
In response to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) outbreak, Suburban Pest Management would like to provide you with some reassurance around the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our people and the continuity of our service throughout this challenging time.
Here’s what we are doing to take care of our team:
We have provided further education to our team in relation to our already strict personal hygiene in line with department of health recommendations, including:
- Wearing gloves at all times whilst on a site
- Washing hands more frequently
- Wearing masks at all times whilst on site
- We have upgraded our cleaning regime to be completely comprehensive, making additional hand sanitiser available to the entire team for cleaning workstations, vehicles and equipment before and after usage
- No hand shakes (although a friendly nod is AOK with us)
- Ensuring at least a 1.5 metre social distance is observed at all times
- Implementation of a no cash/cheque policy &require all payments to now be made by card or direct transfer (EFT)
- We are stopping our staff from having any unnecessary face to face contact where possible, including our administration team
- Providing an at home work space for administration staff where necessary
- What to do if in contact with anyone from a high-risk area
- What to do if a member of family/ household is diagnosed with COVID-19
In return, we please ask that you adhere to the following:
- If you become sick or unwell between the time of booking and our scheduled appointment, please call to reschedule your appointment (you will not be charged a cancellation fee)
- If you are or have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patient, please advise us so that necessary time frames can be allowed before attending site
- Please reschedule your service if you have recently been overseas
- Please appreciate & understand the above requirements. If observed, our work can continue as normal with as little disruption as possible
Suburban Pest Management will continue to follow all advice provided by the Australian Government and Department of Health in responding to this situation and will escalate measures as recommended or necessary.
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss the contents of this notice further, please contact our office to discuss further.
Stay healthy and positive through this time and thank you for your continued support. We will get through these tough times together.