How Much Does Pest Control Cost?
You have your priorities. You don’t like pests in your home, but you have more important things to look after than pest control costs, such as your mortgage, car payments and grocery bills.
But how much would it cost if that lovely home developed structural damage due to a pest infestation? What about that gorgeous carpet you’re still paying for? What if pests ate holes through it?
When you spread pest control costs out over the years, they are surprisingly affordable for most Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, and surrounding area homeowners. Even the initial costs may be less than you probably thought.
At Suburban Pest Management, we keep quality high and pest control prices low. But the cost of not controlling a pest infestation could make the price you pay for pest control seem like small change.
At this point, you might be tempted to consider a cheap pest control company. But why would you risk spending good money on something that simply can’t find or eliminate all the pests on your property?
Here are some areas to investigate before you hire a pest control service:
- Residential Pest control - make sure you compare apples with apples. At Suburban, we go over and above what many of our competitors offer to provide you with the most thorough job possible
- Comprehensive Pest Solution package - combines our treatment for Cockroaches, Ants, Spiders & Silverfish with our In-Depth Termite Inspection at a great value price
- Targeted Pest Solution - ideal when you want to treat a single common urban pest such as Cockroaches
- Flea treatment costs - we will be upfront with costs when you book depending on whether you need an internal or internal plus external treatment
- Price to treat mice or rats - our rodent treatment is a single visit and there is an additional charge for a follow up visit (which is recommended)
- Termite inspection and treatment prices - we offer a quality service with the latest in equipment and quality products
- Stay away from cheap exterminators - you get what you pay for, go with a quality operator with a great reputation like Suburban
- How much does a pest exterminator cost? - make sure you go with a pest company who is upfront with costs and what you get for your money
What should you look for in a Pest Control provider?
Check out our video which outlines 9 Questions You Should Ask before hiring any pest control company.
- How long have you been in business? - Many pest businesses do not last. You need a business with a great reputation and local knowledge
- Do you offer a guarantee? - You need to go for a company who is licenced which means they can offer a product guarantee, but also one who can offer a service guarantee, so you can have confidence that the service will be effective
- Is your company licenced and insured? - A good pest control company will be both and be able to show proof
- Do you have any client testimonials? - Go with a company who has online reviews as they are more reliable and you can see what people say about the company and the quality of their service
- What pests are included and what pests are not? - Go with a company who understands the pests in your area and targets the pests most likely to be an issue in your home
- How do I know the treatment will be effective? - You want to be certain the treatment will be effective as possible on the first visit. Suburban carries out a Detailed Pest Assessment and customises each and every service
- Is your team professionally trained? - Every company must have their own licence and insurance, pest technicians also must have their own licence and accreditation. More important than a licence is getting the right training and knowhow to do the job properly. Suburban provides all of its technicians with the highest levels of training in the industry.
- How much will pest control cost? - You should look for a professional company which will exceed your expectation, delivering a high-quality service at a reasonable cost.
- Who do I trust? - You need to deal with a company who provides you with the right answers to all of the above questions. That way, you will have peace of mind knowing that the company stands behind the service it delivers.
Residential Pest Control Price List
Here is a breakdown of our pest control services and their estimated cost, versus the cost and quality you’ll spend with a cheap pest control provider. We think you’ll find that an investment in quality pest control is well worth the money you spend.
Comprehensive Pest Solution
It is bound to be a pleasant surprise to find out how little residential pest control services cost.
This packaged special offer service can eliminate most common pests found in the Southeast-Queensland area from your home, including Ants, Cockroaches, Silverfish, and Web Spiders.
For the average 3-4 bedroom home, for only $329 (or $297 if you book online), you will get our Comprehensive Pest Solution where we treat your entire home. We spray both outside and inside your home to make sure we get them all. We use a combination of gel baits, dusts and sprays, and only products which are safe around your family and pets.
On top of that, we offer a guarantee on our general pest treatments that covers a full year. That means that if the pests return, we do too. When you divide the cost by the month, our guaranteed pest control costs are a great buy.
Targeted Pest Solution
Your house has been infested by a single pest, such as cockroaches, ants, or web spiders, and you are looking to get rid of them, then our Targeted Pest Solution is the answer.
For a standard 3-bedroom home, you can eliminate a single type of pest, for example, Cockroaches, for just $198. You can also upgrade to our Comprehensive Pest Solution which will treat Cockroaches, Ants, Web Spiders, and Silverfish for an additional $99 (total $297).
Flea Treatment Costs
For an interior flea control service, we charge only $198, depending on the size of the treatment area.
For the exterior of your home, flea treatment costs vary by the size of your yard. For best results, get your pets treated at least 48 hours before we begin the treatment. That way, the fleas living on the animal will die and won’t continue to breed on your pet, breaking the pests’ reproductive cycle. Further, you will need to vacuum inside and mow your yard.
Inside, we will spray a flea control mist on your floors and carpets. Outside, we will spray and mist your yard to rid it of fleas. For flea treatment, we provide a warranty that lasts three months.
How Much Does It Cost to Remove Mice and Rats?
If you have mice or rats inside your home, our rodent treatment includes a single visit to install up to 4 lockable rodent stations starts from $198. There is the option of a follow up visit two weeks after the initial installation which will cost $143.
For extensive rodent infestations, the treatment costs will vary since we must install locked bait stations around the perimeter of your home, and may require an ongoing programme.
We bait and/or trap, depending on the situation. We provide a one month service period on our rodent removal services.
What Are Your Termite Inspection and Treatment Prices?
Termite inspection costs: We provide a complete, thorough termite inspection to Australian standards that includes the entire interior and exterior areas of your property for around $286 (or $253 if you book online), depending on the size of the property. This includes:
- Inspecting your yard, building interior, and building exterior
- The use of the latest technology including a moisture meter for the walls of your home and a thermal infrared camera and Termatrac (motion detector) for suspect areas as or where required. For more information about the tools our inspectors use, see our Technology blog article
- Inspecting your roof cavity and underneath your building (subfloor) where accessible
- A full report with recommendations and colour photos
Termite treatment costs: For chemical termite barriers, physical barriers, or other treatments, termite treatment costs can vary from $660 to $5,000+. Prices vary widely depending on a wide range of factors, including the type of treatment, the size of your home, the extent of the infestation, and several other factors. Remember, though, termites can do well more than ten times this cost in damage to your property.
Book a Free Termite Assessment (Note: Not a full inspection) for a free termite check to determine the best solution for your home.
Call Suburban Pest Management for an Effective Cost-Efficient Exterminator
We’ve all seen them. Exterminators who advertise cut-rate prices. When they arrive at your home, they’ll upsell you for a much higher-priced service, or they will use shoddy chemicals and outdated equipment that never quite rid your home of all its pests, and you will have to call them back and pay more.
You should have called Suburban in the first place. We will do the job right first time. We use quality products; our technicians receive the highest levels of training in the industry; we offer a service guarantee; and we offer reasonable prices for a quality service.
Book your Comprehensive Pest Solution by clicking the Make a Booking green button on the top right of this page or contact us on 1300 65 65 72.