Understanding the Impact of Nuisance Birds in Commercial Buildings
Pigeons and other nesting birds are a common nuisance and cause damage when they find their way into Commercial properties.
Common nesting bird problems include:
- Property damage: Bird droppings and feathers can clog gutters and vents in buildings. Bird droppings are acidic and corrode surfaces, including rooftops, and equipment.
- Health and safety: Bird droppings contain germs that can cause gastrointestinal illness in some people. People can be infected if they swallow the germs, usually via contaminated hands. This means that bird droppings on café or food court tables pose significant health risks to customers.
- Damage to equipment: Birds can do damage to equipment, such as HVAC units, solar panels, and security cameras. This can lead to system malfunctions, increased maintenance costs, and potential security vulnerabilities.
- Negative customer experience: In hotels, restaurants, and cafes, bird-related issues can affect reputation. Bird droppings, loud chirping, and aggressive behaviour will deter customers.
Addressing Nuisance Bird Issues with Suburban’s Commercial Bird Control Service
If your business is experiencing a nuisance bird issue, seek help from a professional pest control company like Suburban Pest Management. Our bird control services are tailored to meet the unique needs of each business and provide long-term solutions.
Our bird service includes:
- A thorough inspection of the property to find nesting areas - These might be under eaves or equipment like solar panels or along beams.
- Installing bird deterrent systems: We offer a range of systems to deter birds from nesting in commercial properties. These include mesh and netting and other physical barriers that prevent access to courtyards, playgrounds, rooftops, ledges, eves, and other potential nesting sites.
- Relocation and deterrent techniques: In cases where birds have already established nests, we might relocate birds away from commercial buildings. We might also use physical bird deterrents such as bird traps to prevent birds from re-entering the premises.
- Look at conducive conditions: We identify any conducive conditions that might be attracting birds to that area. Where infestations are persistent, this advice might include some recommendations for modifications to the environment where birds are an issue.
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring: As part of our commitment to our Commercial customers, we offer ongoing monitoring plans to ensure that bird-related issues do not reoccur.
Types of Businesses Who Use our Bird Control Service
Why Choose Suburban Pest Management?
At Suburban Pest Management, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and customer satisfaction. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Suburban for your commercial pest control requirements:
- Independent, family-owned, established pest control business
- Worry-free pest management solutions
- Flexible scheduling times to minimise disruption
- 24/7 emergency call outs available if needed
- Experienced and certified pest technicians
- Safe and effective products and methods for commercial pest control
- HACCP (Food Safety) and ISO9001 accredited
- Ongoing support and maintenance to prevent future infestations
- Competitive pricing and detailed quotes
Suburban's Commercial Bird Control Service Areas
Suburban Pest Management has built a great reputation offering quality residential and commercial pest control services for almost 30years, and our customers come from all over the Southeast-Queensland area, including Brisbane, Gold Coast, and Sunshine Coast.
Book Your Free Pest Assessment Online Today
Nesting birds can be a major problem for many businesses and bird control is a critical part of maintaining a clean and hygienic environment for customers and staff.
If you want to proactively protect your business from nuisance nesting birds, contact us today to schedule a Free Pest Assessment. Learn about our commercial pest management services including bird control in Brisbane. One of our experienced technicians will be happy to meet with you on site to discuss your concerns and provide you with a quote. Click the Book a Time Now button on the right of this page and request a suitable time for your consultation. One of our Commercial team will be in contact with you to confirm the details.
So, to experience the SPM difference, book a Free Pest Assessment or give us a call on 1300 65 65 72 to get a free quote today.