Effective Commercial Ant Treatment and Control Brisbane
Commercial ant control involves the eradication and management of ant infestations in commercial facilities. Suburban Pest Management are experts in providing effective and long-lasting solutions for controlling ant infestations.
Ants Are a Common Pest In Commercial Properties
Although ants are considered a ‘nuisance’ pest, they do not carry diseases. However, they will trek through literally anything (even fecal matter) to get to food. This means they can contaminate food, and food preparation surfaces, which pose a health risk.
Thankfully, you have Suburban on your side and we can provide the right treatment services to help you get rid of these pests once and for all.
Steps in Our Commercial Ant Control Service:
Identify the Ant Species: There are around 1400 different ant species in Australia, and each requires a specific treatment approach. Identifying the ant species is crucial to determine the most effective treatment method. Suburban’s expert technicians can accurately identify the species and customize the treatment plan accordingly.
Locate and Eliminate the Nest: Locating and eliminating the nest is vital for long-term control. Where a given infestation is being treated, a thorough inspection is carried out. By following trails – particularly those of workers carrying food, your technician can find the location of the nest and treat directly, providing the most effective, long-term control. The use of chemical barriers that block the trail between the nest and possible food sources add to effective control.
In recent years, we have seen the introduction of many more environmentally friendly ant control products including gel baits, new and improved insecticides, as well as granular products which target specific species depending on their preferred meal source (sweet feeding, protein feeding or lipid feeding).
Ongoing Monitoring, Prevention and Maintenance: Ant control is an ongoing process. Ants live in huge colonies containing thousands of insects, so their sheer numbers mean that they can sometimes be hard to control. We schedule regular monitoring and follow-up treatments as part of an Integrated Pest Management program with minimum disruption to your business. These are essential to ensure that the infestation is fully eliminated and to address any new ant activity that may arise.
Education: As part of an Integrated Pest Management approach, we also work with our customers look at any conducive conditions that may be contributing to ant infestations. We offer advice and education on how your staff can prevent ant infestations in the future including tips on sanitation, food storage, and other best practices.
Tips for Preventing Ant Infestations
- Keep your Premises Clean: Regularly clean all areas of the facility, with particular attention to food preparation areas and food storage areas. Ants are attracted to food, so eliminating their food sources is crucial.
- Seal Entry Points: Inspect the building for any cracks, gaps, or openings that ants can use as entry points. Seal these areas to prevent ants from getting inside.
- Dispose of Rubbish: Dispose of rubbish regularly and store it in sealed containers. Ants are attracted to where they can find food, which means the garbage bin is a giant treasure trove to them, so proper waste management is essential in preventing infestations.
- Keep Foliage Trimmed: Trim trees, shrubs, and branches away from the building. Ants often use these as bridges to access the structure.
- Educate Employees: Train employees on the importance of maintaining cleanliness, proper food handling, and reporting any signs of ant activity promptly. Encourage them to follow preventive measures to minimize the risk of infestations.
Why Choose Suburban Pest Management?
At Suburban Pest Management, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and customer satisfaction. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us for your commercial ant control requirements:
- Independent, family-owned, established pest control business
- Worry-free pest management solutions
- Flexible scheduling times to minimise disruption
- 24/7 emergency call outs available if needed
- Experienced and certified pest technicians
- Safe and effective products and methods for commercial ant control
- HACCP (Food Safety) and ISO9001accredited
- Ongoing support and maintenance to prevent future infestations
- Competitive pricing and detailed quotes
Suburban's Commercial Ant Control Service Areas
Suburban Pest Management has built a great reputation offering quality commercial Ant pest control services for almost 30years, and our customers come from all over the Southeast-Queensland area, including Brisbane Northside, Brisbane Southside, Moreton Bay, Logan, Gold Coast, and Sunshine Coast.
Book Your Free Pest Assessment Online Today
If your commercial premises is experiencing an ant infestation or if you want to proactively protect your business from potential invasions, contact us today to schedule a Free Pest Assessment. Learn about our commercial pest management services including ant control in Brisbane. One of our experienced technicians will visit your site, talk to you about your business and your concerns, conduct a thorough inspection of your site, and provide you with a quote for your ant treatment. Click the Book a Time Now button on the right of this page and request a suitable time for your visit. One of our Commercial team will be in contact with you to confirm the details.
Don't let ants disrupt your business operations or compromise the cleanliness and safety of your commercial facility. Contact us today - we are here to help you achieve a pest-free environment and peace of mind for you and your customers.
So, to experience the SPM difference, book a Free Pest Assessment or give us a call on 1300 65 65 72 to get a free quote today.