Our team culture
Are you a qualified Pest Technician who wants to be supported by a loyal, growing workplace? At Suburban Pest Management, our focus is empowering our clients through education and changing the reputation of the Pest Control industry. And that starts with the pest control jobs we offer, and the values we share with our team.
Working with us
Do you have what it takes?
These are some of the key attributes we are looking for in every team member.
Ongoing training helps you keep improving
Personal development as the business expands
We appreciate and put trust in all our team members
Respect the impact you have on your customers and colleagues
Make a Difference
Help us improve the Pest Control industry
Our clients and technicians are currently spread from the Sunshine Coast to Brisbane and west to Kilcoy, with the majority on the Brisbane Northside or near our head office in Caboolture. We’re always offering Pest Control jobs to the right technicians, especially those looking for work on the Brisbane Southside, Logan or the Gold Coast.
Partner / Licensee
If you’re looking for:
- An independent business that innovates to make your life easier
- An income in the top 20% of Pest Technicians nationally
- An iPhone to reduce your paperwork
- A company vehicle, personal mobile phone and safety equipment
- Ongoing training and support from your employer and peers
- Loyal clients providing repeat work, and
- A modern and enjoyable place to work
Then we are always seeking Qualified Timber Pest Inspectors & Pest Technicians who are:
- Loyal, reliable, and will fit into our team’s supportive culture
- Experienced at inspecting residential or commercial sites, eliminating pests, and providing proactive advice about preventative measures
- Experienced in working with Physical Termite Barriers, Chemical Barriers, Termite Baiting Systems
- Keen to work independently, supporting clients, representing our brand and always looking for better, more innovative ways to carry out Pest Control
- Manual Driver’s Licence required
Plenty of companies offer pest control jobs. If you want a long-term role with pay and career progression in a loyal work environment, Suburban Pest Management is the place to work.
If one of the above opportunities sounds exciting to you, please express your interest below by submitting your details and a recent resume.