The initial stages of building allows you to consider your protection options and to ensure you implement the best system to protect your new building/building work. Let us help you in deciding the best plan of attack when it comes to preventing termite attack!
We offer total pest management solutions for new and existing buildings, including pre-construction and post-construction treatment for control and preventative measures of subterranean termites.
What we do:
- We offer a range of termite protection methods including TERM-seal, HomeGuard and Kordon Physical barriers and Camilleri & Altis Reticulation Systems for termite protection to new buildings. This includes plumbing and/or electrical work (penetrating the new slab), perimeter & construction joint protection etc.
- We are competitive with pricing all whilst providing quality workmanship. After all, it is very important to ensure that the Termite Prevention method installed to a new building is carried out correctly to assist in preventing termite infestation within your building.
- You can be assured that all staff onsite are trained & fully capable of installing the required Pre-Construction Termite System, they are not just trained labourers.
- We offer professional, integrated pest management systems, including progress reports.
- We work to the Australian Standards, are licensed with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC Licence #1260933) and have up to date Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurances.
- We work with your contractors (not against them) & make the process for you as easy as possible. Our job is to carry out the work required correctly & on time. We know how stressful building & organising can be, so we endeavour to make this as hassle free for you from the first point of contact (quoting etc) to the end result.
- Certification documents and meterbox/kitchen cupboard durable labels will be supplied for your records at the end of each job.
Our post-construction services include treatment to all buildings including: renovations / extensions / Commercial Buildings with termite activity and/or damage.
We can also replenish existing termite barrier systems in place with the use of Biflex (deterrent) emulsion or Termidor (non-deterrent) emulsion.
For a new or existing extension, pergola or building, we can provide the appropriate treatment, report and certification required for council approval. It is important to remember that all new building work requires adequate protection from termite infestation. Consult with your local council or certifier for further details or give us a call to discuss your options/requirements further.